Introducing Our Healthcare Assistant/Support Staff Unit
Fam Daily Care Ltd (FDCL) is a registered company in England. Company number 09953550.
FDCL is an agency with expertise in provision of qualified Health Care Workers to Residential Homes and Medical Facilities 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Fam Daily Care Ltd was birthed due to an in-depth passion to recruit passionate carers with a heart to care for service users in care-settings while ensuring that the carers who deliver the services are totally cared for by the agency.
Having worked in various care-settings, having experienced a lot of heart-breaking issues that would have normally been avoided with little expertise in discharge of duty of care.
Why do business with Fam Daily Care Ltd?
- Our agency have only the best trained and well experienced Health Carers who are committed to their care delivery. ln our agency our carers have a slogan that prompts them to bring out the best in them – “Treat others the way you would want to be treated”. We believe someday we will all be needing the help of someone. We will all reap what we sow.
- One of our strategies in ensuring that our staff are not falling short of the company standard is to follow up with our clients through unscheduled visits to our staff performance in all the care-settings we work.
- It is our policy to register only physically and mentally fit carers. To achieve this, we have close meetings with our carers on a regular basis.
Our Purpose: To be a leading Care Agency in providing qualified and experienced carers to Homes and Medical Settings.
Our Vision: To provide well qualified Health Carers that exceed the normal standard of Health Care Workers.
Mission Statement: To build long term relationships with our clients and provide exceptional customer services through our carers.
Our target audience: Residential, nursing, supported living homes and medical facilities.
Fam Daily Care Ltd is an absolutely customer orientated organisation as the company cannot exist without our highly esteemed customers.
Fam Daily Care Ltd as a care agency believe in absolute fairness in duty of care treatment to our clients with respect and faith.
We grow through giving quality care to our clients and integrate honesty, integrity and respect to other people we deal with.
Our goal is:
- Developing good customer relationship with our clients
- Building a good reputation as an excellent company foundation.
- Provision of highly qualified carers that are committed to assisting our customers to achieve the goals and objectives of their care.
Quality of carers
We have well experienced and passionate carers with a great wealth of experience. Our care staff work hard through the application of the 6Cs to make life easy for and enjoyable for everyone in care by creating a friendly environment for service users.
Because our carers have worked in different care homes and medical facilities, they enjoy every opportunity to impact clients’ lives in discharging their day to day duty of care as well as making a difference in the clients’ lives.
We promise that our care professionals will be
- Highly Experienced and trained staff
Our agency understands that when it comes to giving quality care, training and experience cannot be over emphasised. Therefore our minimum requirement for carers qualification is NVQ 2 with a minimum of 2 years experience. Must have right to work in the UK.
- DBS background checked
All our care workers have up to date DBS compliance.
- Reference Checked
The company will not send a carer without adequate referral to any of our customers.
We are committed to provide care staff with these following
- English speaking with good ability to communicate.
- On-site visit and induction when permitted.
- Staff are locally place for easy commuting.
- Highly voted by other clients.
- Considerate and highly compassionate in their daily dealings.
- As part of staff development, we ensure up to date training for all agency staff.
We are open for business 365 days a year,
24 hours service – 7 days a week with an on-call service available for out of hours number *02071013376*